Cali’s Profile⎙ print
culture type: cultivation
Cultivation cultures value bringing out the best in individuals. Focus is on potential and providing opportunities for growth, with less importance placed on rules and controls. The environment is people-focused and individuals generally feel inspired to develop their abilities. Systems can be relatively inefficient when people are prioritized over details.
- exploration, learning, and flexibilty
- building on potential and providing opportunities for growth
- more importance placed on personal and professional development than on following rules and controls
Working With Me
- be flexible and hands-off
- let me explore
Cali’s top culture values
Create an account
Take your 7-minute Individual RoundPegg Assessment
- Learn your Culture Type based on what you value most at work
- Invite coworkers, friends & family to take the assessment too
- Compare your workstyles to see tips on how to communicate and work more effectively.